Small Group Shopping
Have you and your friends (or coworkers) ever thought about how fantastic it would be to hire a personal shopper or stylist but didn’t want to go it alone? Let me show you how to navigate NY’s most intimidating department stores or shop little the known stores in the Lower East Side, Nolita, Bleecker Street or the Meatpacking District. With each destination I will guide you to not only the standout items and seasonal must-haves, but also the items that are right for each person’s physical characteristics, goals and lifestyles.
- Together we will determine the best plan for shopping.
- The optimal group size is 2-4 people.
- The duration can be from 2-4 hours.
- Stores are selected based on the group’s preferences, needs and budget.
Are you looking for a fun evening with a few good friends, favorite family members or esteemed co-workers? Turn your girls’ night out or team bonding session into an enjoyable event while receiving tangible tips and techniques from a seasoned style professional.
Topics may include some or all of the following:
- Color analysis
- Figure flattery
- Seasonal trends
- Essential wardrobe items
- Mixing and matching
- Shopping and styling tips
- Show and Tell
- Together we will determine the best plan for the event.
- The host will provide the space, food/beverages and invite the guests.
- CD will provide the items to showcase from the current season and/or may pick from the host’s closet.
- Pricing will be based on group size and duration of event.