Carol at a Glance
16 Fun Facts
- One of only 25 certified image professionals (AICI CIP) in New York.
- Featured or quoted in well-known media outlets such as Smart Money, Business Week, the Huffington Post and Real Simple.
- Managed the personal shopping office in the “World’s Largest Department Store” (Macy’s in NYC).
- Graduated from the Image Consulting Certificate program at FIT and was invited back to teach (which I am still happily doing 14years later).
- Trained over 5,000 image consultants worldwide (and that number continues to grow each year).
- Helped a client buy a car that best aligned with her image.
- Worked with a few celebrities (I won’t tell you who) but prefer to work with real people who are celebrities in their own life.
- Currently working toward certification in Life Coaching to augment my skills (because my work is never just about the clothing).
- Had straight hair for two years.
- Am a total foodie (even worked for Zagat Survey in my “formative” years!).
- Grew up in Long Island and never lost some of my Long Island accent.
- My accessory addiction? Eyewear!
- Am in-between pets and am on the lookout for my next rescue dog.
- Love most music but am particularly passionate about Pitbull, Adele and Nina Simone.
- Very proud to say that I have been married for 20 years.
- There is always a chilled bottle of champagne in my fridge.