Hi there! I’m Carol Davidson, seasoned and certified life coach, image consultant, speaker, educator, and owner of Carol Davidson Inc—Life. Style. Strategy.
Over the last 18 years, I’ve helped thousands of clients transform their lives—and their wardrobes—by cultivating the confidence to create the future they want most.
Whether our work starts from the outside in or the inside out, it’s always a collaboration that leaves you looking and feeling better about who you are in the world.
That translates to greater clarity and enthusiasm about your life, more savvy around your style, and more ease and grace around everything in between.
More about me:
- In 1999, I established StyleWorks of Union Square Inc.—an image consulting company that helped countless clients focus on the bigger picture with wardrobe choices that aligned with who they were and who they aspired to be.
- As an image consultant, I’d always known that it’s never just about the clothing, but rather what the clothing empowered clients to do. So, in 2016 I went back to school and become a certified life coach.
- I’m currently a lead instructor for the Image Consulting Certificate Program at the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT), where I co-developed their first online image course.
- I’m also a respected educator in the private sector, conducting trainings and speaking internationally at industry conferences and corporate events.
- Before forming my current business, I managed a Personal Shopping team at Macy’s By Appointment (now known as My Stylist @Macy’s) in New York City—the largest department store in the world. By nurturing clients with expert consulting, I became one of the most successful shoppers in the department, with well over $1M in annual sales.
- As part of their Business Smart Program, I led on-site seminars that educated corporate clients about appropriate business wear. I also managed in-store events, fashion shows, and TV makeover shows on behalf of Macy’s.
- I’ve since served as the former President, Vice President and VP of Membership for the New York Tri-State chapter of the Association of Image Consultants International (AICI),
- I’ve held numerous board positions, and been quoted in national publications.
- I loved paying my success forward as a volunteer for Dress for Success, a non-profit organization that helps low income women make tailored transitions into the workforce.
- While I’ve called NYC home for many years, I coach and consult with private and corporate clients throughout the U.S. and abroad.